* Highly prominent mixed-use investment let to a popular local restaurant occupier with first floor residential accommodation.
* Located in Denton Town Centre, East Manchester.
* Recently refurbished three-bedroom apartment on the first floor.
* Total combined passing rent of £18,800 per annum.
* 14.2 years unexpired lease term (4.2 to break)
* We are instructed to invite offers over £220,000 subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. An offer at this level reflects a Net Initial Yield of 8.5% assuming standard purchasers’ costs of 2.44%.
The property comprises of a two-storey mixed-use terrace building of traditional brick construction beneath a flat roof. The ground floor provides a double fronted A3 restaurant unit with glazed frontage benefiting from electric roller shutter security.
The restaurant has been recently refurbished and is fit out to a high standard throughout with entrance area, dining areas, bar, WC located to the front of the unit and a commercial kitchen to the rear.
Externally, there is access to the ground floor from the rear via a small yard area.
The first floor provides a 3-bedroom apartment which is accessed via a rear entrance.
Denton, Manchester East