The property comprises a former rectory built in 1914 of brick construction beneath a pitched slate roof. In recent years, the property has been converted to offices and provides accommodation over ground, first and second floor. The ground floor comprises several separate office rooms together with a reception area, store and kitchen/WC facilities. The first floor has a boardroom plus several separate offices and WCs. The second floor comprises additional office space and storage.
Externally, there is a tarmac car park with space for approx 14 cars together with landscaped garden areas. The property sits on a site of approx 0.3 acres.