Richmond House is an attractive, historic 5 storey period building with additional lower ground accommodation originally built in 1886.
The property has striking Victorian architecture with a stunning brick and stone façade and complimentary feature archway over the front entrance to the offices. The property shares a grand history, being constructed at the same time as London’s Tower bridge and when the Statue of Liberty was being transported to New York City.
The property has a bar at lower ground floor level (accessed from dedicated entrance on Bloom St), a restaurant on the ground floor (accessed from dedicated entrance on Richmond St) and fully refurbished character offices on the upper floors.
The offices have been fully refurbished to a high standard including new glass entrance doors, a brand new roof, character reception area with quality finishes including a sweeping staircase and parquet flooring, lift to all floors and new WC’s and kitchens provided on each floor.
The offices comprise 7 high quality office suites all with a fantastic finish and a character/creative feel.
* Freehold & not a listed building
* Prime location in an extremely vibrant area of the city
* Sits within ‘The Village’ close to a wide range of bars & restaurants
* Fast developing area of business and residential
* Close to Piccadilly Gardens, Piccadilly Train Station and a short distance from Metrolink
*All city centre amenities including retail and hotels within close proximity.
* Surrounded by numerous car parking options
* Fully refurbished and a new roof
Manchester Central, Manchester City Centre