Dispute Resolution

The increasing trend for property related disputes such as rent reviews, lease renewals, boundary disputes, service charge and dilapidations disputes is to use an independent third party Arbitrator or Independent Expert for a quicker and more cost effective resolution than court action. Dominic Stanger FRICS has many years experience in these areas and accepts appointments both directly and via the RICS Dispute Resolution Service.

For RICS Arbitration and Independent Expert appointments visit: www.rics.org

Dispute relating to the terms (including rent) on a lease renewal can be resolved by Dominic Stanger using PACT (Professional Arbitration on Court Terms), avoiding a costly and time consuming court case. For more information on PACT http://www.rics.org/

For more information on resolving dilapidations disputes: www.rics.org