RICS Registered Valuation Services
Our team of RICS Registered Valuers provide valuation advice to High Street banks and building societies, specialist property lenders, land owners, developers, owner occupiers, property companies, investors, pension providers, fund managers, solicitors and private individuals.
Our surveyors combine experience, local market knowledge and high standards of professionalism to provide valuation reports tailored to provide the information you require. All our surveyors are registered and regulated by the RICS – www.rics.org/vrs
We provide commercial and residential property valuations. Commercial includes retail, office, industrial/warehousing, development sites and investment properties.
We are able to provide the following services:
- Secured lending valuations
- Statutory valuations for Inheritance Tax, probate, Capital Gains or Charities Act
- Valuations for Company Accounts
- Pension Fund Valuations
- Expert Witness valuations for property disputes
- Section 18(i) Valuations for Dilapidations – diminution in value.
- Pre-acquisition or disposal advice
- Portfolio valuations