Energy Performance Certificates

Manchester’s Leading EPC Experts

Energy Performance Certificates are required when any building is sold, leased or constructed and sometimes after refurbishment. They give information on a building’s energy efficiency and make recommendations setting out how the energy rating can be improved.

This must be done by an accredited energy assessor. All commercial properties need an EPC before marketing.

Neale Sayle is an associate partner in our agency department and an expert on EPC matters. Neale can provide a speedy and a cost effective solution to clients wishing to market commercial properties of all types.

For more information on EPCs :

Case studies and testimonials coming soon

Neale Sayle MRICS at WT Gunson

Neale Sayle MRICS