* Rare opportunity to purchase a City Centre freehold.
* Attractive period building.
* Potentially suitable for redevelopment (subject to planning).
* Prime location in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
* Close proximity to all City Centre retail, bars, restaurants, transport links etc.
The property comprises an attractive three storey brick built period building beneath a flat roof.
The property named “Indemnity House” was originally built in 1910 with its original tenant being the Manchester and Salford Boys & Girls Refuges and Homes Society. http://manchesterhistory.net/manchester/tours/tour13/area13page59.html
In recent times, the property has been occupied by the YMCA as a training centre.
Internally, the accommodation is arranged over ground, first, second floor and basement and comprises a series of offices and training rooms. The property has carpeted floors, suspended ceilings incorporating Cat II lighting and gas central heating.
The property would suit a variety of uses including redevelopment on a subject to planning basis.
Manchester Central, Manchester City Centre