* Rare opportunity to purchase a City Centre freehold.
* Attractive period building.
* Potentially suitable for redevelopment (subject to planning).
* Prime location in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
* Close proximity to all City Centre retail, bars, restaurants, transport links etc.
The property comprises an attractive three storey brick built period building beneath a flat roof.
The property named “Indemnity House” was originally built in 1910 with its original tenant being the Manchester and Salford Boys & Girls Refuges and Homes Society. http://manchesterhistory.net/manchester/tours/tour13/area13page59.html
In recent times, the property has been occupied by the YMCA as a training centre.
Internally, the accommodation is arranged over ground, first, second floor and basement and comprises a series of offices and training rooms. The property has carpeted floors, suspended ceilings incorporating Cat II lighting and gas central heating.
The property would suit a variety of uses including redevelopment on a subject to planning basis.
The property is currently leased to YMCA but they have exercised their break clause and are due to vacate in April 2019.
Manchester Central, Manchester City Centre