An excellent freehold opportunity to invest in the fastest growing city in the UK.
Regency / Brazil House host a range of exciting and established businesses in one of
Manchester’s most recognisable areas of the city.
Regency House / Brazil House comprises two adjoining attractive Grade II listed
period buildings which have been extensively refurbished as 5 ground floor/lower ground
retail/leisure units and 33 apartments above.
In addition, there is car parking at mezzanine and 1st floor level.
The ground floor/lower ground commercial occupiers include a national gym operator
– Bannatyne Health Club, a well established Japanese restaurant – Samsi, the popular
Richmond Tea Rooms and the trailblazing Tribeca nightclub.
The individual apartments above have been sold on long leases and the sale includes the
income from the commercial units and ground rents from 33 apartments. It should be noted that the sub basement floor of Bannatyne’s gym (swimming pool) is held by Bannatyne’s on a 99 year lease.
* Prime location in an extremely vibrant area of the city.
* Close to Piccadilly Gardens, Piccadilly Train Station and a short distance from Metrolink.
* All city centre amenities including retail, bars, restaurants and hotels within close proximity.
* Freehold investment.
* Established tenants.
* Ground rent from apartments & car park.
Manchester Central, Manchester City Centre