The property is positioned at the head of Smeckley Wood Close, off Broombank Road/Carrwood Road. The Unstone-Dronfield Bypass (A61) is within 0.8 miles and access to the motorway network is within approximately 9 miles (M1, Junction 30).
The property comprises a detached industrial unit in two bays, of steel portal frame construction with a pitched roof (insulated, including rooflights). The right hand bay is of older construction with an insulated asbestos roof, whereas the newer bay was constructed in 2004.
The specification includes:
– 4x motorised level loading doors
– Temperature controlled chiller to newer bay
– Gas warm air blowers
– Three phase power and gas supply
– Offices and kitchenette/WC facilities to older bay
– Surfaced parking/loading yard to the front with palisade fencing